We are pleased to extend our VIP Commercial Fleet Registration Program to all Ohio commercial vehicles. This program was developed to assist you with the time-consuming process of renewing your commercial vehicle registrations. The VIP Commercial Fleet Vehicle Registration Program includes free pick-up and delivery of all of your commercial registrations.
To take advantage of the Commercial Fleet Vehicle Registration Program please follow the 3 simple steps below
- Call (330) 929-6469 ext. 7
- Schedule a date and time for pick up: Please have all of the vehicles’ information ready for us to pick up on this date.
- Schedule a processing date: This is the day in which we will process all of your registrations. Your registrations will also be returned to you on this day. We must have your check upon delivery of your registrations. If your company needs time to request a check from another office please let us know before we process any of your registrations.
Intra-Company Vehicle Indentification Codes
If your company uses a specific code or number to identify individual vehicles, please let us know so that we can input them on the appropriate registration.
The Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau offers free pick-up and delivery service for our fleet customers. Please refer to the services links or call and ask about our complete package of license services, fingerprinting/ background checks, driving records, and title services
To help expedite your renewal process you may also send your registrations electronically by:
- E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax- Please fax plate numbers to 330-929-2005. Please remember to include a name and call-back number on your fax.
The Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau is your number one source in Ohio for value driven low cost automotive title processing.
With 20+ years of collective and comprehensive knowledge and experience. We will provide you with professional, superior service.
Titles Express – Speed Title Service for Lending Institutions Nationwide
Our Titles Express process is streamlined so that it saves time and money. The sooner our clients have a negotiable title in which they can sell their assets the sooner they can reduce their losses.
New Ohio Resident Information
For more information regarding the registration and titling processes for new Ohio residents. Please visit the ohio bmv information page found HERE.
CUYAHOGA FALLS LICENSE BUREAU
NOW ACCEPTING REINSTATEMENT FEES
Beginning January 3, 2012, the Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau will be accepting payment of reinstatement fees. Previously, reinstatement fee payments were only accepted in person at the seven Regional Service Centers statewide. Any documentation that may also be required for reinstatement of driving privileges can also be provided at the Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau. These documents will be forwarded to a Reinstatement Office for processing.
While the payment can be accepted at the Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau and will be posted immediately, all other reinstatement requirements such as court appearances, clearing suspensions in other states, community service or filing of proof of insurance must also be completed before the BMV can restore full driving privileges.
Additional processing may need to take place before driving privileges are reinstated.
- Renewals / Replacements / New Issuance
- State of Ohio Identification Cards
- Temporary Permit Packets
- New Ohio Resident License and ID Cards
- Driving Record Abstracts
- CDL Test Receipts
Ohio photo ID cards for children will assist authorities in the event that a child is reported missing.
There is no minimum age for obtaining an Ohio ID card.
You may apply for an Ohio ID card for your child at the Cuyahoga Falls BMV.
Applicant must provide proof of the following:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number (if one has ever been assigned)
- Legal presence (U.S. Birth Certificate, valid U.S. Passport/Passport Card, Naturalization Papers, USCIS documents)
The Ohio ID cost is $8.50.
Ohio ID cards are used for identification purposes only. This card cannot be used for anything else, including driving privileges.
Don’t forget to include a listing for your child’s next of kin in connection with their state ID. It will help authorities get in touch with the child’s parents or guardian.
Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau is a member of the National WebCheck Community and offers electronics fingerprinting submission for customers seeking an Ohio BCI and/or FBI background check. Through a simple process of placing your fingers on a state-of-the-art-scanner for a digital scan, our program uses computer processing to securely transmit fingerprint images and data to the Ohio Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation.
Once submitted, results are usually mailed out within 24-48 hours, indicating whether or not there is a criminal history.
Many industries are required by state law to complete background checks for employment and licensing.
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Credit Unions, Banks and Lenders
- Insurance License
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Day Care/Child Care
- RN & LPN Nurse Licensing
- Security Guards/Private Investigators
- BMV Auto Dealer Licensing
- Teacher Certification
- Charter School/Community School
- MRDD (Mental Retardation & Developmentally Disabled)
Some activities just don’t make it on the resume. Background checks are a great human resource tool for pre-employment screening. Now, a simple background check can offer your company peace of mind. The Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau’s fingerprinting/background check program can tell you whether your job applicants are upstanding citizens or hardened criminals.
Background Checks – Fingerprinting
- B.C.I. – OHIO BUREAU OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION REPORT
- F.B.I. – FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REPORT
- INKED FINGERPRINT CARDS (CALL FOR TIMES FOR INKED PRINTING SERVICES)
A passport is an internationally recognized travel document that verifies the identity and nationality of the bearer. Only the U.S. Department of State has the authority to grant, issue or verify United States passports.
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires that by January 1, 2008, all U.S. citizens have a valid passport or other secure, accepted document, in order to enter or re-enter the Unites States. The proposed timeline for the implementation of this requirement is as follows:
- January 23, 2007: A passport will be required for re-entering the United States by air from the following destinations: Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Bermuda, in addition to all other foreign destinations that already require a passport.
- January 1, 2008: The passport requirement will be extended to all land border crossings as well as air and sea travel.
Driving records may only be obtained by qualified individuals. License agency customers may purchase driving records for themselves; for others, upon written consent, and for other individuals who qualify to receive driving record information.
A driver license abstract contains an individual’s three-year record of violations and accidents
- NOTARY SERVICE
- Notary Service
- Out-of-State Inspections
- Disability Parking Placards
- Voter Registration
- Title Handling Service
- Lamination Services
NOW Accepting E-ZPass Requests
For Passenger Vehicles Only
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENROLL?
You need the following information to complete the registration/activation:
- Vehicle information: License Plate Number, Make/Model, Year, Color.
- Credit card for replenishment and to complete activation.
- Your 4-digit activation code found on the back of your transponder (if obtained from a retail location)
WHY SHOULD I GET E-ZPass?
E-ZPass saves you money
With E-ZPass, travelers save an average of 33% on tolls, compared to cash customers
E-ZPass is hands-free
Enjoy the convenience of paying tolls hands-free; no ticket or cash needed.
E-ZPass saves you time
E-ZPass gets you there faster by getting you on and off the Turnpike with shorter wait times at toll booths.
E-ZPass allows seamless travel
Travelers can use E-ZPass to pay tolls in 15 states with 26 different agencies.
E-ZPass is popular
Over 24 Million travelers use E-ZPass. What do they know that you don’t?
E-ZPass transponders are $12 at all retail locations.
A minimum balance of $25 per transponder is required to open an E-ZPass account.
There will be a one-time $3.00 activation fee for each transponder obtained from a retail location.
There is a $0.75 per month service fee for each transponder. Frequent travelers will have this fee waived for completing 30 single or 15 round trips in a month.
All account information is secure and confidential.
E-ZPass Customer Service Center at 440.234.2081 Ext. 1075