Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau is a member of the National WebCheck Community and offers electronics fingerprinting submission for customers seeking an Ohio BCI and/or FBI background check. Through a simple process of placing your fingers on a state-of-the-art-scanner for a digital scan, our program uses computer processing to securely transmit fingerprint images and data to the Ohio Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation.
Once submitted, results are usually mailed out within 24-48 hours, indicating whether or not there is a criminal history.
Many industries are required by state law to complete background checks for employment and licensing.
- Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker, Credit Unions, Banks and Lenders
- Insurance License
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Day Care/Child Care
- RN & LPN Nurse Licensing
- Security Guards/Private Investigators
- BMV Auto Dealer Licensing
- Teacher Certification
- Charter School/Community School
- MRDD (Mental Retardation & Developmentally Disabled)
Some activities just don’t make it on the resume. Background checks are a great human resource tool for pre-employment screening. Now, a simple background check can offer your company peace of mind. The Cuyahoga Falls License Bureau’s fingerprinting/background check program can tell you whether your job applicants are upstanding citizens or hardened criminals.
Background Checks – Fingerprinting
- B.C.I. – OHIO BUREAU OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION REPORT
- F.B.I. – FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REPORT
- INKED FINGERPRINT CARDS (CALL FOR TIMES FOR INKED PRINTING SERVICES)